1. The driving part that carries the oil tank semi trailer is generally called the car chassis. Generally, drivers are more expert in this area. The problem is that after the tank truck is equipped with a fuel pump, The drive shaft and the power take-off are installed to take the power from the engine. With these two devices, we need to pay special attention to the operation, and the power take-off will be scrapped if it is improperly operated.
2. The use and maintenance of theoil tanker semi trailer pump must be carried out in strict accordance with its operation and maintenance instructions, which are provided with the vehicle.
3. The use and maintenance of the fuel dispenser must be carried out strictly in accordance with its instruction manual, which is provided with the vehicle.
4. The oil output is slow, and no oil can be output. Please check the safety valve and filter net. These should be checked and cleaned frequently.
5. Oil tanks and piping systems should be cleaned regularly. Regularly check whether the joints of the piping system are well connected and the sealing is reliable.
6. In order to ensure the cleanliness of the fuel tanker trailer, the fuel tanker trailer and the oil delivery system should be cleaned regularly, and the internal and external joints at both ends of the oil delivery hose should be frequently coated with lubricating oil, which is easy and convenient for disassembly and assembly. After each work of the oil pipe, the inlet and outlet outer end caps (blocking caps) and both ends of the oil pipeline (blocking caps) should be covered in time to ensure that the inside of the pipe is clean.
7. The oil tank load should not exceed the rated load quality. (Calculated according to oil density).
8. The medium that the ball valve passes through should not be too dirty to protect the sealing ring and increase the service life of the ball valve. Each ball valve should not work in a semi-closed and semi-open state for a long time.
It is easy to deteriorate the seal ring, and each ball valve handle should be in a closed state during driving.
9. The inlet pump network should be removed and washed frequently to prevent the oil residue from clogging the filter screen and affecting the flow rate.
10. Keep the breathing valve clean and keep it in working condition. The spring in the valve should not be replaced at will, so as not to affect the effect of inhalation and deflation. When breathing.When the valve is blocked, there is a risk of deformation of the tank.
11. In order to prevent fire accidents from oil trucks, it is not allowed to hit the parts on the oil truck with metal objects when the exhaust pipe, the muffler are damaged, the pipeline is leaking, or the conductive electrode is broken or broken, so as to avoid sparks and the oil truck. Fire-fighting equipment should be ready at all times.
12. If the sedimentation tank under the oil tank semi trailer is frozen, it should not be baked by fire. It can be melted by hot steam or by driving the car into the greenhouse to defrost.
13. Before the operation of the refueling truck, the electric pole must be used to insert it into the wet ground, the grounding tape should be grounded, and the static electricity should always be maintained during the operation.
14. Check the fire extinguisher device before leaving the oil tank trailer. The user of the refueling truck should be familiar with the use of the fire extinguisher, and perform inspection and maintenance according to its instructions.
15. Before the operation of the gas tanker trailer, check whether the pipeline system is leaking, whether the grounding wire is disconnected, and whether the exhaust pipe is damaged. If the problem is found, it should be solved before the operation.
16. When measuring oil, it should be carried out in accordance with relevant regulations. In winter, if there is water in the self-priming pump, the water must be drained to prevent freezing and breaking the pump body.
17. When working inside the crude oil tanker, it should be well ventilated and there must be someone outside the tank to protect it. If necessary, clean the tank with soap and water before proceeding.