one,Traction device inspection
1. Check the traction pin plate for impurities and repair it if necessary.
2. Check traction pins for scars, cracks, and premature wear. If the pull pin is excessively worn, cracked or abnormally damaged, it should be replaced in time.
two,Tyre pressure and wear inspection
1. Tyre pressure has a big impact on tyre life, so keep the specified pressure (see specific tyre pressure standards on tyre side)
Please note that too high or too low tire pressure can reduce the service life of the tire;
2. Abnormal tire wear inspection:
(1). Check whether the nut is loose every day;
(2) After the first heavy operation of the semi-trailer, the main self-test tire of the vehicle appears abnormal wear phenomenon;
(3) The wheelbase of new cars should be adjusted once within 2 months of driving. The wheelbase and elasticity of u-bolts will be tested monthly from now on.
three,Suspend the inspection
1. Check frequently for broken blade springs. If you find it broken, you must replace it in time. And make sure the left and right arrows of the spring are the same.
2. The pull bolt is loose and should be tightened.
Rubber sockets at both ends are in good condition. If the plastic cover is abnormal, the pull rod should be replaced in time.
Four, brake system inspection
1. Check whether the pipes and connecting parts leak;
2. Check whether the emergency brake valve works properly. Check method can refer to maintenance manual;
3. Check whether there is air leakage in the brake chamber and whether the stroke of the push rod is normal. If there is any abnormality, it must be repaired or replaced.
Five, physical examination
1. All parts of the framework need to be reviewed from time to time. For example, if the frame has cracks, especially in parts where the load is concentrated. If cracks and abnormal deformation are found. The frame needs repairing.