Dump trucks is a vehicle that can unload goods by hydraulic or mechanical lifting. Also known as dump trucks. It is composed of automobile chassis, hydraulic lifting mechanism, cargo compartment and force fetching device. Dump trucks in civil engineering, often with excavators, loaders, belt conveyor and other engineering machinery joint operation, constitute loading, transportation, unloading production line, loading and unloading of earthwork, sand, bulk material transportation work.
Because the loading dump trucks can automatically tip over a certain Angle unloading, greatly save unloading time and labor, shorten the transportation cycle, improve production efficiency, reduce the transportation cost, is commonly used as a special transportation vehicle.
The new dump trucks or overhauled car must be tested, so that the carriage lifting process is smooth without movement.
When using, each part should choose lubricating oil correctly according to the provisions, which greatly saves unloading time and labor force. Lifting institutions should strictly replace oil on schedule.
Loading according to rated loading capacity, no overloading.
1. According to the shape classification: single bridge dump trucks, double bridge dump trucks, flat tip dump trucks, tip dump truck, four after eight dump trucks, double bridge semi-hanging dump truck, three bridge semi-hanging dump truck
2. According to the use classification: agricultural dump trucks, mine dump trucks, garbage dump trucks, coal transport dump truck, construction machinery dump truck, sludge dump truck
3. According to the different driving mode, it is also divided into 6×4, 8×4 and semi dump trucks.
4. According to different uses, it is also divided into mining dump truck, used for transportation of coal mine, sand and stone; Sanitation green dump trucks, used to transport garbage, etc.
5. According to the direction of the carriage turning, there are forward lift and rollover dump trucks. At present, there are two-way dump trucks, mainly used in construction projects.