HOWO 371 HP Tractor Trailer
The truck with the highest towing capacity is called a tractor, and the car without towing capacity is called a trailer. The trailer is towed by a HOWO 420-horsepower tractor trailer.
There are two ways to connect the trailer to the trailer: the first is that the front half of the trailer is on the saddle of the tractor above the rear section of the tractor, and the axle behind the tractor bears part of the weight Semi-trailer trailer.
The second is that the front end of the trailer is connected to the rear end of the howo 420hp tractor trailer. The tractor trailer only provides forward pull to drag the trailer, but does not carry the weight of the trailer down. Here’s the full trailer.
Maintenance of howo 420hp tractor truck
- Check the lock hole, the traction pin can be used for matching detection, if the gap is too large due to wear, it can be surface treated and machined to the required size for repair, and the lock hook, lock block and wear ring can be replaced for repair.
- Check the locking mechanism. The decoupling and connecting hooks should be smooth and flat, and the safety device should be stable and reliable. If there is any abnormality, check the lock hook tension spring and the handle tension spring, and check the insurance mechanism. If the spring elasticity should be replaced with a new one.
- Maintenance and inspection of traction seat components, especially the wear of traction pins, traction pin discs, semi-horizontal shafts and other parts, as well as the lubrication of these parts. Adjust the clearance between the lock hook and the traction pin by adjusting the screw, and then lock it with the nut after adjustment.
- Check the fitting clearance between the bearing and the body. If the fitting is loose, replace the rubber elastic sleeve;
- When removing the traction seat for inspection, pay attention to check whether the traction seat itself has cracks and serious wear. If there are cracks or severe wear, the seat is deformed or too thin, it should be replaced with a new one.
In addition to accomplishing the same items as a single-axle tow seat, the following points should be noted:
- Check the entire horizontal shaft and vertical shaft. If there is deformation and serious wear, surfacing should be processed to the required size, repair or replace new parts, to ensure that the traction seat can swing laterally and longitudinally flexibly, and the clearance should meet the standard.
- Check the lateral swing angle and two sides of the buffer device. If the lateral swing angle is too large, adjust the two-side wedge block, and replace the buffer spring or rubber block with a new one.