- 1. What Is a Skeleton Semi Trailer?
- - 1. 1 Introduction to Skeleton Semi Trailer
- - 1. 2 What Are the Types of Container Chassis?
- - 1. 3 Skeleton Trailer Application
- - 1. 4 Common Dimensions of Container Chassis
- - 1. 5 How Many Tons Can the Skeleton Semi Trailer Hold?
- 2. What Types of Skeleton Semi Trailers Can Fudeng Provide?
- - 2. 1 The Most Sold Container Chassis Models:
- - 2. 2 Other Customizable Configurations of FUDENG Skeleton Semi Trailer:
- 3. Skeleton Semi Trailer Specifications & Drawings
- - 3. 1 Skeletal Container Trailer Specifications
- - 3. 2 Skeleton Semi Trailer Drawings
- 4. Why Choose FUDENG Semi Trailer?
- - 4. 1 Advantages of Skeleton Trailer for Sale by FUDENG
- - 4. 2 How to Choose a Good Container Chassis
- 5. Transportation
- - 5. 1 Shipping Method of Skeleton Semi Trailer
1. What Is a Skeleton Semi Trailer?
1. 1 Introduction to Skeleton Semi Trailer
Skeleton semi trailer is container trailer, also called container chassis trailer, container trailer, container chassis. Usually used in ports, highways, waterways, transport stations, multimodal transport, etc.
Advantages of FUDENG Skeleton Semi Trailer
- The main beam of the skeleton trailer is made of high strength steel. The strength is twice that of common manganese steel on the market, and three times stronger than ordinary steel. As a result, the durability and longevity of our skeleton trailers for sale is significantly increased.
- The beam thickness is carefully calculated for various tonnages and the skeletal container trailer can be customized in different lengths and payloads to meet specific needs.
- The frame of the skeleton semi trailer is also made of high strength steel, so less material is used. This makes the skeleton semi trailer lighter, an advantage that is even more pronounced when charging by weight.
High-Strength Frame and Girders
1.2 What Are the Types of Container Chassis?
Since the skeletal container trailer is a frame structure, there is no platform for carrying goods, and the container can only be moved by fixing devices. There are two types of common container chassis:
- Skeleton Semi Trailer: skeleton container trailer is suitable for medium and long-distance transport containers. With 4/8/12 container twist locks to fix the container. It is the most basic semi-trailer model.
- Container Terminal Trailer: the difference between the container terminal trailer and the skeleton container trailer is that the container terminal trailer does not have a container lock, but instead a guide block used to prevent the container from slipping during transportation. container terminal trailer can only be used to transfer containers in the port and cannot be used on the road.
Skeletal Semi Trailer
Container Terminal Trailer
1. 3 Skeleton Trailer Application
- Port transportation: Skeleton trailers are the main tools used to transport containers. The container can be moved from the terminal to the freight terminal, or it can be transported to other destinations on land.
- Road transport: skeleton trailer for sale can transport containers with various goods by road. Such as crops, bulk goods, furniture and home appliances, etc.
- Waterway transportation: transfer of containers on board.
- Multimodal transport: the skeleton trailer can switch the mode of transport of goods between different modes of transportation, so as to achieve more efficient transport of goods.
40 Ft Chassis For Sale
40 Foot Container Chassis
1.5 How Many Tons Can the Skeleton Semi Trailer Hold?
Our skeleton trailer for sale standard model payload is 30-60 tons. It is specially designed for the harsh road conditions in Africa. If you need a skeleton semi trailer with a larger load capacity, no problem. We will thicken the main beam and strengthen the structure to make the skeleton semi trailer have a stronger load-bearing capacity. The carrying capacity of customized container chassis can reach 80-100 tons.
30 Ton Container Chassis For Sale
60 Ton Container Chassis For Sale
2. What Types of Skeleton Semi Trailers Can Fudeng Provide?
As one of the largest semi-trailer manufacturers in China, we have the ability to customize any type and size of container semi-trailer for customers. Customers only need to state their needs, and our experienced designers can design a skeleton container trailer that complies with local laws and regulations.
2. 1 The Most Sold Container Chassis Models:
40 ft container chassis for sale, 20 ft container chassis for sale, 20ft skeletal trailer for sale, 40 ft container trailer for sale, 53 ft container trailer for sale, 6m skeletal trailers for sale, 12m skeletal trailer for sale.
20 Ft Shipping Container Trailer For Sale
40ft Shipping Container Trailer
In addition to customizing the size of the skeleton semi trailer from our factory, customers will also purchase container chassis with different numbers of axles:
2 axle skeleton trailer for sale, tri axle skeleton trailer for sale, tri axle container trailer, 4 axle skeleton semi trailer for sale, etc.
Tri Axle Skeletal Trailer For Sale
4 Axle Skeleton Trailer For Sale
2. 2 Other Customizable Configurations of FUDENG Skeleton Semi Trailer:
All semi-trailers can be customized in size, payload, suspension, number of axles, tire type, color, etc.
Some African customers like Zimbabwe, Ghana, Tanzania, and Mozambique will ask us to install a backing board on the front or back end when placing custom orders with us. Adding this device can be used to load more goods and improve transportation efficiency. The backing board is a collapsible structure that can be unfolded for additional cargo area when transporting goods.
We also sell gooseneck skeleton trailers. Usually trailers with a lower chassis will use this design, which has better stability and a stronger structure.
Gooseneck Skeletal Trailer
3. Skeleton Semi Trailer Specifications & Drawings
Our skeleton semi trailer for sale complies with ISO regulations and is able to meet the road regulations of different countries.
3. 1 Skeletal Container Trailer Specifications
FUDENG sells container chassis of different specifications and accepts customization, please check the following container chassis specification table:
|Configuration||40ft Skeleton Trailer||20ft Skeleton Trailer||45ft Skeleton Trailer|
|King Pin Setting||1,200mm||1,100mm||1,200mm|
|Gross Vehicle Weight||35,000kg||23,500kg||41,500kg|
|Axle Configuration||3-axle, 13-ton capacity each||2-axle, 13-ton capacity each||3-axle, 13-ton capacity each|
|Suspension||Mechanical suspension||Mechanical suspension||Mechanical suspension|
|Tire||11R22.5 tubeless tire, 12pcs||11R22.5 tubeless tire, 8pcs||11R22.5 tubeless tire, 12pcs|
|Rim||9.00x22.5, 12pcs||9.00x22.5, 8pcs||9.00x22.5, 12pcs|
|Landing Gear||28T capacity||28T capacity||28T capacity|
|Brake System||Dual line pneumatic brake system, WABCO brand||Dual line pneumatic brake system, WABCO brand||Dual line pneumatic brake system, WABCO brand|
|Electrical System||24V, LED lights||24V, LED lights||24V, LED lights|
3. 2 Skeleton Semi Trailer Drawings
We provide customized services for customers. Before production, we will send the drawings designed according to customer requirements to customers. After confirmation, we will arrange production. Below are the drawings of 40ft skeleton trailer and 20ft skeleton trailer that African customers like most:
40ft Skeleton Trailer Drawings
20ft Skeleton Trailer Drawings
4. Why Choose FUDENG Semi Trailer?
4. 1 Advantages of Skeleton Trailer for Sale by FUDENG
- High body strength: Our skeleton trailers for sale are made with Q345B high-strength steel. They have strong resistance to bending and seismic activity, meet the demands of heavy loads, and comply with lightweight design standards.
- Good stability: When we produce skeleton semi trailers for customers, we give priority to the low center of gravity design, which has excellent stability and is safer when driving.
- Easy maintenance: the structure of the frame trailer is simple, easy to overhaul and maintain, saving manpower and time costs.
- High transportation efficiency: 40ft container trailer can transport goods loaded in one 40ft container or two 20ft containers at one time. Excellent carrying capacity enables it to efficiently complete various transportation tasks.
- Timely delivery: We will complete the production within 15 days after receiving the deposit, and deliver the skeletal container trailer to the port where the customer is located within 10-25 days after paying the final payment.
4. 2 How to Choose a Good Container Chassis
As the main tool for making money, it is very important to choose a good skeleton semi trailer. A good container chassis can not only improve work efficiency, but also reduce frequent repairs and maintenance, and reduce costs. Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing a skeleton semi trailer:
- Load capacity: Choose the appropriate load capacity according to your transportation needs. It is necessary to consider the weight and volume of the container to be transported, as well as the distance and road conditions of the transport.
- Quality: Choosing the same quality skeleton semi trailer can ensure safe transportation and reduce the cost of repair and replacement. FUDENG skeleton trailer for sale is of reliable quality and has a stable structure.
- Brands and Manufacturers: Choosing well-known brands and reputable manufacturers can guarantee the quality and after-sales service of skeletal container trailers. FUDENG is one of the largest semi-trailer manufacturers and exporters in China. It has a complete after-sales service system and has a considerable influence in Africa.
- Frame structure: look at the structure and material of the frame. Although the use of high-quality materials and advanced technology will increase the cost, it can improve the strength and durability of the frame, and can save later repair and maintenance costs.
- Suspension system: choose the appropriate suspension system. Choose to use air suspension or mechanical suspension according to your own needs.
- Accessories and accessories: When choosing a container chassis, you should also pay attention to whether the accessories and accessories are complete. Including lamps, reflectors, bumpers, etc.
- Cost and Price: The last thing to consider is cost and price. Choose the skeleton semi trailer that fits your budget without sacrificing quality and safety.
20ft Container Trailer
45ft Container Terminal Trailer For Sale
In order to make customers receive the skeleton semi trailer in the best condition, we will spray a layer of wax before transportation to prevent the semi trailer from being corroded by seawater. In addition, it will be fixed with ropes to improve safety. If your container chassis is on the deck, we will also cover the container chassis with a tarpaulin to avoid wind and direct sunlight, and at the same time isolate the sea water.
5. 1 Shipping Method of Skeleton Semi Trailer
Bulk Cargo Transportation
The advantage of bulk shipping is that it is cheap. But the skeleton semi trailer is prone to corrosion on the deck, so it needs to be sprayed with wax and covered with tarps. It is the most common way of shipping by sea, which is affordable and cost-effective.
The advantage of ro-ro transport is safety. We place the skeleton semi trailer purchased by the customer in the cabin to isolate it from the outside world. Therefore, no matter how harsh the external environment is, no damage will be caused to the trailer body.
Sometimes container shipping will be cheaper. This approach also isolates the skeletal container trailer from the outside world. However, the length of the container is fixed. If the container chassis with a length of more than 40 feet is transported, it needs to be docked. It's easy to re-weld the tail and body together when you receive the trailer.
Note: Only the skeleton semi trailer with long tail design can be loaded into the container by docking the tail. Short-tail container chassis longer than 40 feet need to use other sea transportation methods.
Seaborne Bulk Carrier
Ro-Ro Ship Interior