Liquefied Gas Tanker truck
Also known as: liquefied gas tanker truck , LPG trvansport vehicle, is a special vehicle used to transport liquefied gases such as propane, propylene, dimethyl ether, liquid ammonia, methylamine, acetaldehyde, etc.
The transport vehicle transports liquefied gas with a maximum working pressure greater than or equal to 0.1MPa, a design temperature not greater than +50°C, and a liquefied gas tanker with a steel tank body.
The liquefied gas tanker truck is composed of a tank body and a chassis. Main pressure components: refer to the cylinder body, head, manhole cover, flange, bolt and nozzle of the tank with a nominal diameter greater than or equal to 250mm.
Low-temperature tank truck: refers to the tank truck that transports liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid hydrogen, liquid argon, liquid carbon dioxide and other media. The tank body is made of steel and has a thermal insulation layer and a pressure jacket outside.
The safety accessories that such models need to be equipped with: refer to the bursting disc device, emergency cut-off device, static conduction device, safety valve, pressure gauge, liquid level gauge, thermometer.
The degree of toxicity of the transported medium: refers to the level classified according to the regulations of the “Pressure Vessel Safety Technical Supervision Regulations” issued by the Ministry of Labor.
The liquefied gas tanker truck includes a single vehicle tanker and a semi trailer tanker with the tank body fixed on the chassis of the vehicle.
Classification of liquefied gas tanker truck
(1) According to different loading materials, it can be divided into: propane transporter, propylene transporter, dimethyl ether transporter, liquid ammonia transporter, methylamine transporter, acetaldehyde transporter, etc.
(2) According to the different process functions and loading volumes, it can be divided into: liquefied gas tanker truc, liquefied gas transport semi-trailers, and liquefied gas storage tanks. Among them, liquefied gas storage tanks can be designed into two types: underground storage tanks and above-ground storage tanks.
Safety operation rules for liquefied gas tanker truck
The liquefied gas tanker truck used shall be manufactured by the state-designated production plant and shall apply for the operation license. Have fire fighting equipment on board.
2. There should be escorts when the liquefied gas tanker truck is running, and other people are not allowed to ride. The driver and the escort are not allowed to smoke in the car. Tankers are not allowed to tow trailers. “Danger” signs should be hung when driving.
3. The driver shall not start the vehicle during loading and unloading.
4. When the temperature in the car reaches 40 degrees, safety measures such as sunshade or water cooling outside the tank should be adopted.
5. If the liquefied gas tanker truck needs to stop on the way, it should be in a place with good ventilation, no open flames and buildings within 10 meters, and to prevent exposure to the sun. The driver and the escort must not leave the vehicle at the same time. Parking is not allowed in offices, factories, mines, warehouses and crowded places.
6. When a large amount of liquefied gas leaks from the tanker, the leakage should be stopped urgently, and the vehicle should not be started. At the same time, immediately contact the relevant units and departments, cut off all fire sources, and take timely fire prevention and fire-fighting measures.