3 Axles Tipper Trailer
3 axles tipper trailer is a large trailer that is usually raised in a selected position during the dump hall. It is similar to the trailer of a tipper trailer and is used as a synonym for the same thing.
The 3 axles tipper trailer will help you carry and unload bulk cargo in a very easy and efficient manner. With dump trailers, they are suitable for construction, agriculture, and many other areas of the recycling industry. They come in different shapes and types.
There are two types of dump trailers: 3 axles end tipper trailer and 3 axles side tipper trailer
3 axles tipper trailer is also called dump semi – trailer, dump semi – trailer. 3 axles tipper trailer is suitable for coal, ore, earthwork, building materials and other bulk cargo transport. As a professional trailer manufacturer we offer 25-45cbm, 2-6 axle tipper trailer
What is a 3 axles tipper trailer used for?
3 axles tipper trailer is suitable for coal, ore, building materials and other bulk cargo transport. Dump semi trailer can be divided into two categories according to the purpose: one is used for off-road transportation of heavy and super heavy. It is mainly used for large-scale mining and engineering transportation tasks, usually used with excavators; The other is light, medium common for road transport, transport sand, soil, coal and other loose goods.
- The 3 axles tipper trailer box can be a rear dump or a side dump. It can effectively improve transportation efficiency.
- The chassis and beam of the tipping box are made of high quality manganese steel plate. 3 axles tipper trailer Boxes can be u-shaped or rectangular in shape. Our dump trailer has the following advantages: high strength, strong lifting force, good rigidity and toughness, strong carrying capacity, will not be permanently deformed.
- Excellent production technology: the main parts are produced by advanced equipment, the longitudinal beam is welded by automatic submerged arc welding machine, and the wheels, axles and leaf springs are assembled accurately.
What is a 3 axles tipper trailer advantages?
- Optimal driving features through low center of gravity and innovative running gear
- High performance hydraulic pressure, high working speed.
- Through the low wear of the Miller hopper body, the service life can be long in an angular or circular dump body shape.
- Robust and payload-Optimized.
- Especially suitable for short routes and frequent tipping occasions.
- Designed for grinding block materials such as gravel, rock, concrete crushed stone and aggregate.
- Optimized power transmission on the new chassis frame minimizes crack formation.
- Tailor-made blanks: strengthen the rear third of the bodywork floor because of higher abrasive wear.