Flatbed Truck For Sale
Flatbed transporter, also known as construction machinery transporter, is mainly used to transport some non-removable objects like excavators, loaders, and harvesters.
Its varieties include Dongfeng Jinba flatbed trucks, FAW Jiefang flatbed trucks and other flatbed trucks, as well as semi-trailer flatbed trucks. The loaded goods range from 3 tons to 30 tons, which is suitable for long-distance transportation of construction machinery and some non-removable goods.
The flatbed truck is used for loading and transporting construction machinery, excavators, forklifts, harvesters and other construction machinery. It is suitable for long-distance transportation of construction machinery and some non-removable goods.
Pre-shipment inspection of flatbed trucks
Before starting the flatbed truck, check the basic conditions to see if there are no obstacles around the flatbed truck; whether there are suspicious oil or water stains on the ground where the flatbed truck is parked; and whether the tire pressure of the flatbed truck chassis is sufficient. Tire pressure is an important factor affecting the transportation safety of flatbed trucks, because the tires will compress and expand during transportation, which is the so-called tire deformation, especially when the tire pressure is low and the vehicle speed is high, this phenomenon is even more serious. Obviously, the internal temperature of the tire at this time is abnormally high, which may cause the separation of the rubber layer and the cover layer, or the breaking and scattering of the outer tread rubber, which may cause the tire to burst and cause vehicle accidents. Therefore, in any case, the tire pressure of the flatbed transport vehicle must be guaranteed to the specified value in the manufacturer’s standard. Appropriate tire pressure also has a great impact on the fuel economy of flatbed trucks. Improper tire pressure will increase the rolling resistance of the flatbed truck tires, thereby increasing the fuel consumption of the flatbed truck.
Maintenance of flatbed trucks
- The connection between the supercharger of the flatbed truck and the intake and exhaust pipes must be tight and cannot leak air. If there is air leakage between the exhaust pipe and the exhaust gas turbine, the efficiency of the supercharger will be greatly reduced, and the exhaust temperature of the diesel engine will rise sharply and be damaged. Valves and superchargers.
- Before starting a new engine, the supercharger and supercharger oil filter must be filled with clean oil to ensure that the diesel engine starts together and the supercharger bearings can be lubricated.
- Before the diesel engine is stopped, the flatbed truck should run for 3-5 minutes at idle speed, so that the speed of the supercharger is lowered, the temperature is lowered, and the running sound of the supercharger is monitored. If any abnormality is found, it should be stopped for inspection. If the rotor of the supercharger is inflexible, there is sticking or wear noise, it must be sent to a qualified repair station for repair.
- After every 500h or 30,000km of operation of the flatbed truck, check the clearance on the rotor shaft of the supercharger, and remove the dust and carbon deposits on the turbine casing and rotor blades of the compressor. At this point, the turbocharger should be removed from the diesel engine and the metal gasket between the turbocharger exhaust pipes should be replaced. It is not allowed to use mechanical methods to remove the scale on the rotor parts, but use gasoline or other cleaning solutions for cleaning aluminum parts.
- The lock nut of the supercharger compressor of the flatbed truck cannot be dismantled, otherwise the dynamic balance of the supercharger rotor will be destroyed and the supercharger will be damaged.
- For the flatbed transporter, do not damage or deform the rotating parts of the turbocharger that has been removed, otherwise the balance of the turbine of the flatbed transporter will be affected. Likewise, any rubber seals must not be damaged.