HOWO 6×4 Water Tanker Truck
The sprinkler is also known as the sprinkler, the multi-function sprinkler, the landscaping sprinkler, the water tanker truck, and the water truck. The sprinkler is suitable for all kinds of road washing, trees, green belts, lawn greening, construction of roads, factories and mines, and high-altitude buildings. It has the functions of water spraying, dust pressure, high and low spraying, pesticide spraying, and guardrail flushing.
How To Water Tanker Truck Work
Before the water tanker truck pump works, the liquid stock in the pump must be higher than the pump shaft, so the pump inlet must be connected with an upwardly bent elbow and then a horizontal pipe and a quick connector. The center line of the quick connector must be 300 mm higher than the center line of the pump shaft. ; The inlet piping system must ensure no air leakage; the suction head of the suction pipe must be submerged in water to prevent air from being sucked into the water pipe; when the outlet pipe is connected to the pump outlet, the length of the straight pipe must be ≥ 200 mm before connecting the elbow.
The water tanker truck pump adopts an external mixing type self-priming structure, and there should be an appropriate amount of liquid in the pump. After the pump is started, the impeller rotates, and a negative pressure is formed at the inlet of the impeller. The gas in the suction pipeline is mixed with the liquid in the pump, and enters the gas-liquid separation chamber through the press-out chamber. Due to the difference in specific gravity of the gas and liquid, the gas is separated from the liquid and discharged from the outlet pipe, and the liquid sinks in the gas-liquid separation chamber. After many cycles, the gas in the suction pipe is exhausted and filled with liquid, and the self-priming process is completed. , the pump starts normal infusion.
The water tanker truck pump can play the functions of water absorption and pressurized drainage. The self-priming pump can directly suck the water in the pond into the tank, or directly connect the water from the fire hydrant in the city street, and suck it into the tank for sprinkling.
How To Maintain Water Tanker Truck
- The maintenance of the water tanker truck chassis and the matching pump shall be carried out according to the corresponding instruction manual.
- Before the vehicle is used, it should be run-in according to the requirements of the tanker truck instruction manual.
- During long-distance transfer, there should be fixed anti-skid devices on the front, rear, left, and right sides of the water tanker truck, and there should be a gap of more than 200mm around.
- Always check whether the liquid outlet holes and ports are blocked, and clean up in time when the debris is found to be blocked.
- After each shift is completed, the oil stains should be cleaned, the pipelines should be rolled up neatly, the site should be cleaned up, and the door should be closed and locked.
- If the vehicle is not used for a long time or stored in winter, the remaining water in the tank, pump and pipeline should be drained. When storing, it should be parked in the carport and wiped clean to avoid exposure to the sun and rain.